What do you do when you can't leave your home? Do you cook or clean or do laundry or maybe you do all those things? Not me, nope. I didn't do one productive thing yesterday when we got too much rain, and the road out of Ransom Canyon was closed. I filled the entire day and most of the night by doing these things:
10. Woke up and debated if I should stay in my pajamas or put on sweat pants.
9. Chose to stay in pajamas.
8. Watched Season Two, Episode 11 of Orange is the New Black.
7. Ate some carbs.
6. Watched Season Two, Episode 12 of Orange is the New Black.
5. Thought about taking a brisk walk to the dam to see if the water was still blocking the road.
4. Decided not to do #5.
3. Watched Season Two, Episode 13 of Orange is the New Black.
2. Ate some more carbs.
1. Wrote top ten list about how I spent my day.
Obviously, there is a reason this website is called Pajamas All Day. I firmly believe in wearing pajamas all day and I do it as much as possible. I hope you do too. What do you do when you have a free day? Please tell me on Facebook or send me an email. I love hearing from you.